What a win!! Russian Sexy tennis queen Maria Sharapova beats Lindsay Davenportat the Australian Open on Wednesday, hammering the 2000 champion 6-1 6-3 in the second round.

Maria easily win against Lindsay Davenportat. Everybody expected that two former world number ones match was a great match.

But Sharapova blew Davenport away in the first set and held off the American in the second to take her place in the last 32.

The American, much to the crowd's delight, was able to hold serve to get on the board, but Sharapova closed out the set in the next game to win it 6-1.

During the match, Sharapova interviewed "To tell the truth, I treated it like a final,"

"From the day I found out that I might play her I started working towards her game. I wanted my coach to hit the balls as hard as he can because she is one of the biggest hitters out there."


Everybody know that practice makes perfect. Maria determine that THE Australian Open goes to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds